There are so many data science courses to choose from that it can be confusing to pick one. Even though there are so many courses, only a few are truly helpful and worthwhile, such as the data science course offered by Henry Harvin Training Institute. Data science and related fields are becoming more and more attractive to IT professionals each day.
The “supply and demand for skilled professionals in the data science industry” may interest those who are seeking something more interesting than only IT programming and project management goals.
- Working professionals should keep these questions in mind.
- What IT careers can lead to smoother career transitions in data?
- Can you become a data scientist and an analyst without IT skills?
- Have you adopted a data science mindset?
- Why would I learn data science and analytics when I already have experience in IT?
- As a data scientist, what jobs will I qualify for after becoming up-skilled?
- What are the job prospects for a data scientist in the future?
1. Henry Harvin
This is one of Henry Harvin’s signature Data Science Courses in Delhi where a lot of time and resources have been carefully invested in ensuring only the most relevant knowledge is imparted to students. A Data Science certificate is awarded upon completing the course, which is endorsed by Henry Harvin, which has affiliations with the American Association of EFL, UK Cert, UKAF, MSME & Govt of India.
Overview of the course:
- This course consists of 32 hours of live online interactive instruction with 50 hours of access to e-learning.
- Mentors: Get 10+ years of expertise from experienced industry mentors.
- Take advantage of Henry Harvin Analytics Academy’s 1-Year Gold Membership and receive E-Learning access through recorded videos, games, projects, CDS studies as well as free brushup sessions for 1-Year.
- Receive the prestigious alumni status of Henry Harvin and become a member of one of the reputed 18000+Alumni across the globe.
- Job postings every week: 10+ positions available.
- Weekly job postings: 10+ positions available.
- During the training, you will experience live industry projects.
These are the top ten benefits of Henry Harvin’s CDS(Certified Data Scientist) Data Science Courses in Delhi.
- Apply various Machine Learning and Data Science skills and techniques
- Become familiar with the various tools used by Data Scientists and practice their use
- Become familiar with the critical steps in tackling a data science problem, and learn to think and work like a Data Scientist.
- Investigate relational database concepts and write SQL queries to query databases.
- Data Science requires an understanding of Python.
- Prepare and clean data sets, analyze data, and build and evaluate data models.
- Utilize a variety of tools, techniques, and libraries for data visualization.
- To address real-world challenges, understand and apply various supervised and unsupervised Machine Learning algorithms.
- Take advantage of a broad range of career opportunities.
- Improve your CV to get shortlisted
- Live virtual training for 40 hours
- Certified Data Security Professional
- Material for Study
- Video recordings of the session
- Your name will be marked with the CDS hallmark. For Ex: Janaki (CDS)
- Henry Harvin Analytics Academy Gold Membership for 1 year
- Brushup sessions once a month
- Learners have access to the Learning Management System (LMS)
- CDS professionals are entitled to 100% placement, internship, and project support
- Delivering projects effectively requires add-on supplements
- Working with renowned companies.
Investment Takeaways of Data Science Courses in Delhi
Covered projects (Hands-on practical experience)
- Analyze the attrition rate of employees
- Predicting sales by department
- Optimization of Business Analytics Multi-Domain
- Analysis of website trends in marketing
- Stock Market Predictions: Financial Analysis
- Analyze the trends of ETFs in finance
check out the demo video-
2. Great learning
A few institutes only offer data science courses in Delhi. To name a few, this institute offers courses in data analytics, big data, and cloud computing. Techniques in data science and analytics used in this block will help you approach the problem. Domain exposure provides a glimpse into the problems of real-life domains and teaches ways to solve them using the principles of data analytics and data science. The teacher provides the projects, but students report that there is little interaction between the teacher and students. As well as providing support systems available online 24/7, the platform also reminds students to stay on track. The cost of each course depends on several factors, including the materials used and the time required to complete the course.
Data scientists are in high demand, which has caused institutes to offer the course at reasonable rates. However, what matters more is that more institutes have endured in the industry for a more extended period. A top institute in Delhi is Analytix Labs, which boasts of being one of the Data Science Courses in Delhi. Specialization in industry-specific domain analytics is their claim to fame. In addition, they have placed people with companies using analytical tools.
Many institutes provide Data Science Courses in Delhi. According to a Quora forum, Edology provides a Master in business analytics course in five combinations. The cost is $40,000. The company offers weekend online courses, but the trainers teach through IMS, an integrated management system.
A course offered by Jigsaw is an 11-month extensive PG diploma in Data Science, in association with Equifax. Among Data Science Courses in Delhi, their courses are consistently ranked by analytics magazines. It is important to have technical skills, soft skills, and communication skills during interviews.
Bringing together the best of industry and academia, mentoring, strong support, and intensive career guidance, and the Data Science Courses in Delhi, Upgrade offers a transformational online learning experience. Their overview of the course:-
- Designed for professionals
- More than 60 industry case studies and projects
- Five unique specialties
- Accreditation of IIT Bangalore alumni
- Job placement assistance with top firms
7. Digital Vidya
A global leader in professional training, Digital Vidya specializes in helping organisations and individuals to develop new-age skills by providing Data Science Courses in Delhi. The company is the official training partner of Google and Microsoft India, and they have partnered with global social media giants such as Facebook, LinkedIn, NASSCOM, and V-skills.
The internet is filled with online education marketplaces. One online learning website claims to be the fastest-growing platform for offering the best Data Science Courses in Delhi. It has the highest completion rates in the industry. As well as providing support systems available online 24/7, the platform also reminds students to stay on track. The cost of each course depends on several factors, including the materials used and the time required to complete the course. Students have three days to request a refund on their course through Edureka. Refunds are not provided after the deadline of three days. Refunds are not offered after the deadline of three days.
The data science master’s degree provides comprehensive coverage of data science with R and Python and SQL programming and data visualization. Getting hands-on experience Data Science Courses in Delhi with real business problems comes from KPMG India and AI consultancy. KPMG India collaborates on an innovative curriculum. An in-depth look at 14 industry-oriented projects, real business projects, and case studies.
A decent training institution in the space of training and consulting, helping professionals worldwide with world-class, top-notch Data Science Courses in Delhi. Effective and reliable services are guaranteed. At every step, they work side-by-side with the clients and make sure you receive the best training possible to improve your career prospects.
Your curriculum is continuously expanded so you can stay on top of the latest developments in data, science, and artificial intelligence.
In our research of data science institutes in Data Science Courses in Delhi , we found Henry Harvin Training to be the best in providing all the requirements that students are looking for in a course in terms of fees, support from mentors, and placement assistance.
Data Science in the Future
A few factors point to the future of data science, providing compelling reasons why it is important to today’s business needs.
A company’s inability to handle data
Businesses and companies routinely collect data during transactions and through interactions with their websites. There is a common challenge that many companies face – analyzing and categorizing the collected and stored data. Data scientists become the saviours in such a situation. By properly and efficiently handling data, companies can greatly increase productivity.
Regulations for protecting personal information have been revised.
The countries of the European Union passed the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in May 2018. California is expected to pass similar legislation in 2020. There will be a co-dependency between companies and data scientists due to the need to store data appropriately and responsibly. Due to the growing awareness of data breaches and their harmful consequences, people are becoming more cautious about sharing their data with businesses and allowing them certain amounts of control over their data. Companies cannot afford to be careless and irresponsible with their data in today’s world. GDPR will make data privacy more secure in the future.
Data Science is always evolving.
Stagnant career areas have a high risk of stagnating. In other words, for opportunities to arise, the respective fields need to evolve and undergo a change to flourish in the industry. The career path of data science is undergoing a lot of change and offers plenty of opportunities in the future. Data science job roles will likely become more specific, which will result in specialization. With these specifications and specializations, individuals inclined to this stream can take advantage of their opportunities.
Data growth is accelerating at an astonishing rate
Daily, everyone generates data with and without our knowledge. As time passes, we will have more interaction with data. Amounts of data will also increase at a lightning pace around the world. To help enterprises utilize and manage data effectively, data scientists will be in greater demand as the production of data increases.
There will be more friendliness in Virtual Reality.
Nowadays, we can see how Artificial Intelligence is spreading across the globe and how companies rely on it. Despite its current developments, significant, wish data prospects will blossom more with advanced concepts like Deep Learning and neural networks. Almost all applications today rely on machine learning. The field of virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) has also undergone major changes. Human-machine interaction and dependency will also improve and increase drastically.
Using data science to update the blockchain
Cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin are mainly dealt with by a technology called Blockchain. In this aspect, data security functions as intended, as detailed transactions are secured and noted. In addition to big data growth, IoT will gain popularity and popularity. Those who deal with data issues and address them will be the edge computing sector.
Careers in Data Science
The demand for data scientists and Data Science Courses in Delhi is growing in every industry and is not limited to just technology. To secure a high-paying job in this highly in-demand career field, a college education coupled with excellent skills is essential. In data science, data scientists are highly educated and boast intelligence and a certain skill set. With an advanced degree, you can pursue some of the following data science careers:
- Data Architect
- Business Intelligence Developer
- Infrastructure Architect
- Data Scientist
- Applications Architect
- Enterprise Architect
- Data Analyst
- Machine Learning Scientist
- Data Engineer
- Machine Learning Engineer
For your flying career in the data science field, book your seat with one of the top institutes in Delhi.
An answer to making a smooth transition to a data science career – Making a smooth transition into a new job can be a daunting task. However, it can also be rewarding if it happens smoothly. Among those who can make the transition smoothly are:
- Software engineer
- Business analyst
- Database Administrator
It is not necessary to have a background in IT to get started in data science and data analytics. However, intense curiosity and a desire to learn are critical traits of a successful data scientist or analyst.
Choosing an institute of Data Science Courses in Delhi involves considering a few factors that will help you decide which one is best for you.
- A course structure is required to check whether the institute has covered all topics.
- The institution’s fees structure should be examined before enrolling pocket-friendly. Prices that are too expensive or too cheap may also influence the choice of an institute.
- If you are admiring the preparation stage, you should also consider that the institute has reputable trainers. They must have all-around experience in the zones of preparation and industry expertise.
- When you work in the real world, practical work experience will give you an edge.
- An individual should also consider the mode of training, whether online or offline. Then, you can choose the most convenient activity method for you or the time that is most suitable for you.
- Support for non-programmers – Not all people seeking a data science program are IT/engineering. However, they should be able to learn the basics of the field.
Here are the things you should consider when selecting the right institute for Data Science Courses in Delhi based on the reviews of candidates who have taken a course with the institute.
When choosing a course, many factors must be taken into consideration. Therefore, I prefer to brief them about the system rather than suggest it.
In this field, there is a massive gap between supply and demand. One reason is that there are not enough people with the necessary skills to fill the position.
- Top 10 Content Writing Courses in India: 2022
- 20 Best Edtech Companies in India: 2022
- Top 10 Digital Marketing Courses in India: 2022
- Top 10 Books on Creative Writing in 2022
Frequently Asked Questions
On completion of the course, a certificate is awarded that is endorsed by Henry Harvin, which has affiliations with the American Association of Foreign Languages, UK Cert, UKAF, MSME & the Government of India. All other institutes pale in comparison to Henry Harvin and are noted as one of the best Data Science Courses in Delhi
If you have a Masters in Mathematics/Statistics/Commerce/Business Administration/Management/Management Information Systems or a Bachelor’s degree, you must have a 50% or equivalent passing grade.
There are three main components of the syllabus for Data Science: Big Data, Machine Learning, and Modelling in Data Science. Among the important topics in a Data Science syllabus is Statistics, Coding, Business Intelligence, Data Structures, Mathematics, Machine Learning, and Algorithms.
A data scientist’s average salary is Rs. 698,412 per year. As an entry-level data scientist, you can expect to make approximately 500,000 a year in less than one year. In general, data scientists who have 1 to 4 years of experience may expect to earn about 610,811 per year.
In most cases, the answer is a resounding yes! According to data gathered through Glassdoor science” ranked third on the list of most desired careers in America, with a median salary of $108,000. … According to LinkedIn, data science is the most promising job in the US, with a 56% increase in job openings in 2019.