At Find Best Courses, we give utmost importance to your privacy. At FBC we are committed to protecting your personal data. We follow certain rules and regulations to protect the personal data of the individuals who visit our site.
As per this –
- We value the personal data collected by the operations of our services
- We store your information until we require it or the law requires it
- We follow the principle of complete transparency when it comes to collecting, storing and using your personal data.
Data Collection and Use
At FBC, we gather actually recognisable data when you register on our site, visit our pages and use our administrations. We may also receive recognisable data from outsiders.
When you register on FBC, we ask for information like -your name, e-mail address, postal division, occupation, industry and individual preferences.When you register yourself with the required information, you are not unknown to us.
The above data is utilised for three main purposes-
- To redo the substance you see
- To satisfy your solicitations for specific purposes
- To contact you about administrations
We also record data, like your IP address, treat data and the page you mentioned on our worker logs.
Policy regarding Data sharing and Disclosure
FBC won’t sell or lease your recognisable data to any third party. It would send your recognisable data with any organisation only if
- We have your full consent to share the data
- We respond to summons, court orders or the process of law
- We find your activities on our site disregarding the Terms of Service
Questions and suggestions-
For any further query or proposals send an email to us.