Many technological industries are located in Hyderabad. Due to the entry of the information technology industries since the 1990s, the city’s economy has changed. Hyderabad is known as a popular hub for information technology in India. In the city’s techno hub, Business Analytics is one of the many emerging job opportunities.
The purpose of today’s blog is to help you learn the top 10 business analytics courses using R in Hyderabad.
Business Analyst insights:
Isn’t it noticeable that advertisements for the same thing appear on our social platforms whenever we search for something online? Of course! However, why are our searches brought up before us if no one is behind this? The Business Analytics software is used to analyze market research and make the right business decisions by reducing short-term and long-term risks based on the data available.
R stands for what?
Programming in R is suitable for statistical calculations, data analysis, and machine learning. In addition, it is helpful for curating the computing results.
Here is a list of the Top 10 Business Analytics with R courses in Hyderabad for those looking to pursue a career in business analytics
1. Henry Harvin Education –Business Analytics course with R in Hyderabad
Henry Harvin Education provides many technical skills-related courses in India, making it one of the leading educational platforms in the country. The organization understands the industry’s specific needs, which makes it one of the most trusted organizations. Learners will gain skills and sharpen their skills by taking the courses. Because the courses are designed to do so.
How did Henry Harvin come to be chosen?
My reason for recommending Henry Harvin Business Analytics in Hyderabad is simple. Trainings360 has ranked Henry Harvin’s Business Analytics with R course in Hyderabad as number 1. In addition to IIMs and IITs, it is trusted by BITS Pilani and many other recognized institutions. More than 150 corporations trust Henry Harvin. You can choose from classroom training, live sessions, and self-paced courses conducted by experienced instructors. Getting CBAP (Certified Business Analytics Practitioner) certification is rewarding. Here is the course offered by Henry Harvin.
The module of the course:
- Basics of R Programming, Data Structures in R, Data Manipulation & Summarization using R
- Analyze data, construct regression models, visualize graphs, identify outliers, and apply logistic regression
- Ensembles, decision trees, clustering
- Analysis of Association Rules and Twitter
After completing all modules, the final assessment must be submitted for the certificate, and it also offers monthly brushup sessions. There are also complementary modules on soft skills and resume writing. Henry Harvin’s business analytics projects involve HR, Sales, Marketing, Financial Analysis, and Finance.
The following are the duration, fees, and benefits of the Business Analytics course with R in Hyderabad:
Students in Henry Harvin’s Business Analytics course with R in Hyderabad receive weekly job opening updates and internship opportunities. It is also an advantage that Henry Harvin is always available through email, phone, or WhatsApp if there are any questions. Two modes of learning are available for the course.
- Lifetime support, 24/7 upgrades, and self-paced learning: Rs. 13,500
- The class includes a Live Online Classroom with flexible timings, access to E-learning content, a 1 year Gold Membership, lifetime support, Bootcamp sessions, and lifetime access to recorded videos. Visit their website for more information.
Henry Harvin Business Analytics course with R in Hyderabad are offered in the following Indian cities:
The following cities are located in India: Chennai, Hyderabad, Nagpur, Pune, Gurgaon, Ernakulam, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Noida
2. 360DigiTMG – Business Analytics course with R in Hyderabad
Founded in 2013, 360DigiTMG is accredited by UTM, Malaysia. The company provides world-class training in significant countries. The company has been successful in establishing a global presence. A range of courses are offered, including the business analytics with R course, which helps students apply data-driven and machine learning approaches to create reports that provide real insights.
The following are some of the benefits of this business analytics with R course in Hyderabad:
The program includes 72 hours of classroom & online sessions, 3 live projects, 120+ hours of assignments, IBM and UTM certificates, and job placement assistance.
The module of the course:
- Learning about Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning
- Statistics of Inference
- Regression Line Assumptions
- Techniques for describing
- Categorical data prediction
- Technique for deep learning
- Maps in Tableau
Mock interviews are also provided. If you are interested in their course, check out their website and request a callback or email at [email protected] Madhapur, Hyderabad is where they are located.
3. Manipal ProLearn- Business Analytics course with R in Hyderabad
In providing high-quality education, Manipal Education has emerged as a global leader. Students and professionals alike have benefited from the Manipal ProLearn certification courses. With over 50 world-class trainers on staff, it offers 100+ industry-recognized courses. Courses can be accessed from a PC, laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
The business analytics course with R they offer in Hyderabad is one such course. There are 196 hours of learning, 3 hours of doubt clearing sessions, and 8 case studies. Students learn from experienced and expert data scientists and business analysts. Course materials are accessible for 12 months.
The course is taught online by an instructor.
There is a course fee of Rs. 16,000.
One will acquire the following skills after completing this course
- With the help of basic statistics,
- Through the use of sampling techniques,
- Using R to solve complex problems,
- Optimizing business situations with variables that do not move in a linear trend,
- Correlating data points,
- Calculating the regression model for time series,
- Validating hypotheses for experiments, and
- Continually improving.
There are 3 terms, each with 8 chapters to cover in the business analytics with R course curriculum. Thee assessments must be completed for the certificate after the course has been completed.
Check out their website for more information about the business analytics with R course in Hyderabad.
4. ExcelR Raising Excellence – Business Analytics course with R in Hyderabad
A leader in Training & Consulting, ExcelR was founded in 2014 and has become a leading company. The company delivers excellent classroom and online training to students and professionals worldwide. In addition, they have highly skilled professionals who are committed to staying up-to-date with ever-changing technology advancements.
IBM collaborates with them to provide a business analytics course using R in Hyderabad. Students who complete the course will receive a certificate. SQL, R programming, Python, Advanced Excel, Power BI, Tableau, and SAS are some of the topics and tools covered in the Business Analyst Certification Course.
The course is taught online by an instructor.
The Business Analyst Course Plan is as follows:
Register, get trained, submit assignments, do live projects, and get post-training support and placements
Gachibowli, Hyderabad, is the location of the institute. Check out their website for more details about their business analytics with R course.
5. IMS Proschool – Business Analytics course with R in Hyderabad
Established in 1977, IMS offering a Business Analytics course with R in Hyderabad, is dedicated to developing students’ careers. This includes finding out what job opportunities are available to students in the future. In addition to skill-based programs, IMS also offers marketing and analytics. The extension of IMS Proschool is designed to help individuals realize their potential in the same way.
They offer business analytics with R course as one of their most popular courses in digital transformation. At the end of the course, they issue a joint certification with NSDC. Here are a few insights about the business analytics course in Hyderabad:
Fees and payment methods:
- Program for classrooms – Rs. 50,000
- Live Virtual Classroom – Rs. 32,000
Outline/module of the course:
- Techniques of Statistics
- Techniques for regression analysis
- Analysis of Predictions
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- The following tools are available: Excel, Python, R, SQL, Tableau
- Finance, banking, manufacturing projects
Process of certification:
- Participate in a 15-week training program
- Either of the two methods can be used to complete the training program
- Complete the quiz, assignment, and final exam
- Obtain certification from IMS Proschool and NSDC
Please visit the website for more information about the business analytics with the R course in Hyderabad.
6. Coursera – Business Analytics course with R in Hyderabad
The top digital educational platform such as Coursera provides a wide range of courses. The platform offers courses for beginners to advanced students. Users can access courses from anywhere.
An example of such a demanding course is the Business Analytics course with R in Hyderabad offered by Coursera. This course features learning from three university and college departments. It consists of coursework, guided projects, and professional certificates.
Several institutions offer courses in the field, including the University of Illinois, Sungkyunkwan University, ESSEC Business School, HSE University, and OP Jindal Global University. In addition, the institution offers some free courses.
Coursera Project Network mostly guides guided projects.
Certificates are available from IBM, Google, Facebook, SAS, and ICPM.
Coursera’s most popular courses include:
- Business Analytics with R: An Introduction
- Investing based on data is fundamental
- Communicating with data: An introduction to business analytics
- Google Analytics for Data Analysis
- Managing projects with Google Projects.
Please visit the Coursera website for more information about business analytics with R and to explore more about the course.
7. Gingerboard Academy – Business Analytics course with R in Hyderabad
Education empowers lives at Gingerboard Academy. There are 11 skills-based certifications and related courses offered by the institution, which are available anywhere and anytime. Experts develop the curriculum and ensure that it meets the needs of the workforce through trained professionals.
It mainly focuses on business analytics, data analytics, classification & prediction models, text analysis, and visualization as part of its best business analytics course in Hyderabad.
Modules of the course are designed in a way that is designed to assist students in mastering concepts. They are as data visualization, data exploration, different analytical techniques, understanding machine learning patterns, structured business analytics, and predictive analytics. It also includes real-world projects, hands-on training, mock exams, and interviews. Mock interviews are included as well.
Information about the course:
- The duration of the project is four months
- One class per day during the week and two classes on the weekends
- For fees, please contact the institute
- The location is Madhapur, Hyderabad
Get more information about this business analytics with R course in Hyderabad by contacting the institute.
8. intellipaat – Business Analytics course with R in Hyderabad
In 2011, the CEO of intelliPaat began offering courses on Hadoop as a freelance trainer. After launching the course, Erricson, a leading telecommunications company, requested to train 200 of their employees. Since then, it has developed 150+ training courses with IT giants like Microsoft, IBM, and others.
With the Business Analytics course with R in Hyderabad, you will learn a wide range of concepts for Business Analytics, Statistical Computing, Machine Learning algorithms, etc. In addition, with R exercises, students can learn various functions and structures. Business analytics with R is a course designed by intelliPaat for Software Engineers and Data Analysts, SAS Developers, and individuals wishing to enter the field of Data Analytics & Science.
- Self Paced – 16 hours of learning videos, lifetime upgrades, and lifetime support and access. Rs. 12,027.
- Online Classroom – 40 hours of instructor-led training, 1:1 doubt sessions, lifetime access, flexible scheduling. Rs. 17,100.
The curriculum for the Business Analytics course with R in Hyderabad consists of around 18 parts and 4 projects. After passing the quiz and completing the project, a certificate will be awarded.
For more information about this business analytics with R course in Hyderabad, please contact the institute.
9. MindMajix – Business Analytics course with R in Hyderabad
The MindMajix platform enables companies to increase their profitability through e-learning programs. Among the technical skills they provide are Amazon Web Services, Python, Business Analytics, Selenium, and many others. In addition, individuals wishing to enhance their careers through professional recognition and certification can take advantage of these courses.
In the course, students have the opportunity to experience industry-based projects in various verticals in real-time. Business analytics with R course curriculum consists of 12 modules. In addition, students will complete two projects based on real-world scenarios.
- It includes lifetime access to the latest version of business analytics with R, a complete set of videos, and the ability to learn at one’s own pace.
- The instructor-led classroom training includes a live demo, practical lab sessions, real-time projects, and something for everyone in self-paced training.
They offer two types of discounts: group discounts and referral discounts. Please visit their website for more information on the R course for business analytics in Hyderabad.
10. Udemy – Business Analytics course with R in Hyderabad
The e-learning platform Udemy makes learning possible for everyone. There are online courses and certification programs. They provide courses in more than 60 languages. Udemy offers many options in business analytics with the R course if you are looking for them.
Business Analytics course with R in Hyderabad – Overview
The course is designed for students, working professionals, and statisticians. You will receive career guidance, and you can learn how to build a portfolio, and create over 10 projects at their own pace when they sign up for this course.
The instructor is an experienced business analyst who has a 4-star rating for the course. The course has 23 sections, 114 lectures, and is 18hr 25mins long.
The course has several benefits, including:
- Anytime, anywhere learning
- Resources that can be downloaded
- Timing flexibility
- Accessible via phone and laptop/PC
- Completion certificate
Other courses related to this include:
- Taking the Data Visualization Course
- Data Science with R: The Complete Guide
- Analyzing data using statistics, etc.
In the 21st century, Business Analytics has emerged as one of the most prominent professions. The Business Analytics course with R in Hyderabad is suitable for individuals with n science, commerce, engineering, statistics, and mathematics backgrounds. Statistics provides the basis for this course that can be applied to today’s business activities. Among the terms associated with Business Analytics are Machine Learning, Data Science, Data Mining, and many others.
Due to the career potential of the course, you must choose the best institution to learn, get trained, and be certified. When selecting a program, three considerations should be considered. Please contact the institute for job placement, accreditation, and accessibility. I hope that this blog post on Business Analytics with R course in Hyderabad has helped you find the right institution.
Frequently Asked Questions:
As R is designed for statistical computation, data analysis, and machine learning, when combined with business analytics, it helps businesses gain insight into their performance and analyze the market research to help make the right decisions based on accurate data.
An individual with a background in science, commerce, engineering, statistics, and mathematics can pursue this program.
Once certified, one can apply for business analyst, Data Analyst scientist, Business Analysis manager, etc.
Business analysts with five years of experience earn an average salary of Rs. 650,000 per year.
In addition to R, we use Python, Tableau, SQL, and Excel.