In this modern era, the competition between various industries has increased. So many industries hire a candidate based upon how you are updated with the latest technologies and also if you got certification regarding the area of your specialization then it would be an added advantage for you. Most importantly, these certificate courses help in sharpening and polishing your technical skills and fundamentals. Certifications boost up your resume.
Before getting into Six Sigma Certifications, you must know about the concept of Six Sigma. Six Sigma is a methodology that helps improve business processes by using statistical analysis. It is a data-driven and highly disciplined methodology and approach that ensures the elimination of defects in any type of business or organizational process.
Six Sigma is a set of tools and techniques that enable process improvement which was developed by Motorola in 1986. Its main objective is to design and systematize a process or processes to eliminate defects and inefficiency. Six Sigma aims to give an incomparable performance, high value, and extremely reliable products or services to its target customers.
Nowadays along with your traditional degree certificates, you must have globally-recognized certifications such as Six Sigma. Many employers these days consider some level of Six Sigma certifications as a minimum consideration. In many organizations across the globe professionals with Six Sigma credentials are considered for higher-level positions.
To outshine in your career then run through and choose among the Top 10 Six Sigma Certifications in India.
1. Henry Harvin Quality Management Academy
One of the global Edtech companies is Henry Harvin and its Six Sigma Certification Ranks #1 in India. Henry Harvin has a rich portfolio of 100+ courses delivered online & in classrooms globally. This institute has earned certified recognition from UKAF, UK Cert, American Association of EFL, MSME, and Project Management Institute (PMI). Henry Harvin is well-equipped with highly advanced lab tools and updated course material as per the latest industry standards.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
The Lean Six Sigma skill will help in the enhancement of business processes, performance, and quality. By certified in this course, you will be able to learn about the analytical tools necessary to Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control Six Sigma improvement projects. You will learn team leadership and project management skills.
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
Black belts have a thorough understanding of all aspects of the define, measure, analyze, improve and control (DMAIC) model following Six Sigma principles. By doing this certification you will be able to know the basic knowledge of lean enterprise concepts, identify non-value-added elements and activities by using specific tools. On successful completion of the Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Exam, you can showcase your name followed by the Hallmark of CSSE-BB (Certified Six Sigma Executive Black Belt).
Benefits of Henry Harvin
- Get 1-year Gold Membership of Henry Harvin Quality Management Academy.
- Facility to undergo projects in DMAIC Phases, Lean & Six Sigma
- Henry Harvin always gives a guaranteed Internship once you complete the certification.
- Allowed to access the video content and assessments by E-learning portal.
- Gain industry experts knowledge who has more than 18+ years of experience in this field.
- Doubts will be clarified by regular boot camps session conducted every week.
- Get Support in clearing interviews with startups and top corporates.
- You will get 100% job assistance.
- 28 hours ( Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification )
- 36 hours ( Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification )
- approx 2195 USD ( Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification )
- approx 3750 USD( Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification )
Location: Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Pune, Kolkata, Noida, Gurgaon.
Get more information about Henry Harvin Six Sigma Certification.
Other best courses offered by Henry Havin are,
- Medical Writing Course
- Art of Negotiation Course
- Technical Writing Course
- Articulate Storyline 360 Course
- Content Wrting Course
2. American Society for Quality(ASQ)
- Another reputed institute amid the Top 10 Six Sigma Certifications in India is ASQ. It was founded in 1946 and has members in over 130 countries.
- It also offers certification and training in management, foundational quality, inspector/technician, engineering, and auditing.
- It’s the best overall Six Sigma certification provider because of its standards for quality, global recognition, and dedication to subject matter mastery.
- This certification provides you worldwide recognition for quality. The course materials include a handbook, study guide, a question bank, and certification prep.
- You will be offered self-paced and online only for the Yellow Belt. The certification fee may vary and it mostly depends upon the belt you opt for.
- Yellow Belt course fee is 394USD. The Green Belt certification fee is $438. Black Belt certification fee is 538USD. If you are already a member of ASQ then save 100USD in certification.
3. Lean Six Sigma Institute
- As you know many Educational institutions offer Six Sigma Certification in India and here you are landed with one which gives you a better quality of education and it is Lean Six Sigma Institute.
- If you choose a self-paced certification program then you will get a discount which does not apply to instructor-led training.
- LSSI offers you both self-paced and instructor-led programs.Depending upon the program, your course fee may vary.
- Here you can check the course fees structure: Lean Yellow costs 599 USD which is self-paced and costs 1299 USD for instructor-led, Lean Green costs 999 USD which is self-paced and costs 2399 USD for instructor-led, Lean Master Black costs 1997 USD which is self-paced and costs 4599 USD for instructor-led, and Lean Champion costs 299 USD which is self-paced and costs 999 USD for instructor-led.
4. International Six Sigma Institute
- The International Six Sigma Institute provides online Six Sigma Certification and the course materials are developed by a team of experts who has experience in real-time Six Sigma projects.
- You can access the course materials for free whenever you needed. The course fee is budget-friendly and you will get 100% money-back guarantee offers.
- ISSI was found in the year 2011 in 143 countries. During your certification, Q&A sessions will be conducted regularly. You don’t need any experience for any certification.
- It offers the following courses with reasonable fees Green Belt costs 69 USD, Black Belt 99 USD, Master Black Belt 149 USD, Champion 149 USD, Deployment Leader 149 USD, Yellow Belt 49 USD, Trainer 199 USD, Coach 199 USD.
5. Grey Campus
- Among the Top 10 Six Sigma Certifications in India, Grey Campus Institute also provides you with unique gamified learning modules. It was founded in the year 2014 and it is IASSC accredited certification provider.
- You will be offered a self-paced program with boot camp sessions where you will be able to clarify your doubts with industry-trained experts.
- Grey Campus offers you 110 hours course duration with 4 or 5 days of boot camp sessions. Within six months you can attend as many boot camps as you want.
- The courses offered by Grey Campus and the fees structure are as follows: Lean Six Sigma Green Belt 270 USD and 880 USD with Bootcamp, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt 360 USD and 1210 USD with Bootcamp, Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training Course 180 USD(exam optional), Lean Six Sigma Green & Black Belt Combo 590 USD and 1770 USD, Six Sigma Yellow Belt 180 USD, Six Sigma Green Belt 270 USD, Six Sigma Black Belt 360 USD.
6. Villanova University
- Now you are landed in the business school that offers you online Six Sigma Certifications. It was founded in the year 1842 which provides you the courses with advanced animations that help you to get real-time exposure.
- Every course will have a different duration and fees structure. You will get a 15% offer with the following terms and conditions and that is active-duty service members, guardsmen and reservists, veterans, spouses, and dependents.
- Villanova University provides courses materials that consist of online weekly classes, videos, online learning tools, and simulated projects.
- Course and fees structure is as follows: Lean Six Sigma Sensei 2295 USD, Six Sigma Green Belt 2495 USD, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt 4095 USD, Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt 3495 USD.
7. Koenig India
- A global leader in IT training which is Koenig India offers you Six Sigma Certification with a flexible course duration.
- If you can spend only four hours per day then you can go with this 1-on-1 advantage program that is offered by Koenig India.
- This institute was founded in the year 1993. You will get good quality of education with the in-house trainers who are more committed and better equipped.
- You also get 7 days free course program, if they are not able to start within 7 days of booking.
- You can now check the course with fees structure: Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course costs 500 USD (Group Training) and 1000 USD for (1-on-1 training), Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt course costs 650 USD (Group Training), and 950 USD for (1-on-1 training), Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt costs 500 USD (Group Training) and 1000 USD for (1-on-1 training), LEAN Six Sigma Black Belt costs 2450 USD.
8. Synergy School of Business Skills
- The Synergy School of Business Skills is a CADD institute that also offers you Six Sigma Certification with well-trained industry-experienced experts.
- You will gain practical knowledge with course materials and get exposure from the experts from the institute.
- The courses are tailor-made for executives, managers, and team members of the business and not-for-profit organizations. This institute offers you Green Belt and Black Belt courses.
- Course Fees – N/A
- High Career Growth is one among the Top 10 Six Sigma Certifications that offers you 24/7 lifetime support for the Six Sigma Black Belt project. You will better quality of education from expert trainers at a low cost.
- For 1 year you will get a free re-training program. You can choose a flexible course from a wide range of programs they offers.
- The trainers are having more than 10+ years of experience in the industry and so you gain more knowledge from the tutors.
- HCG is accredited by Euro-American Join Accreditation Services (EA-JAS) and Registered with Universal Registrar (UR). The courses offered are Six Sigma Yellow Belt, Six Sigma Black Belt, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.
- Course Fees – N/A
10. Benchmark 6ix Sigma
- Last but not the least among Top 10 Six Sigma Certifications is Benchmark 6ix Sigma.
- It is one of the leading consulting and certification institutes that offers you Six Sigma Certification. The faculties are Multi-Industry experts so that you will experience a good quality of education.
- You will have online instructor-led training 24 hours. Also provides access to 2 practice projects. You will experience extremely productive, interactive sessions with real-time projects.
- Benchmark 6ix Sigma, has the following courses Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, and Master Black Belt.
- Course Fees – N/A
Benefits of Six Sigma Certification
The first and foremost concern in any business is customer satisfaction. As an employee of the organization, you have to understand the needs of the customer, deliver them without any defects so that the organization can maintain its loyalty towards its client. Six Sigma has proven to be necessary for achieving the ultimate goal of increasing customer loyalty and satisfaction. The implantation of Six Sigma processes and policies encourages management to employ any customer feedback or complaints while continually treating the quality defects until the customer is satisfied.
You can help your organization by improving production costs and time. This can be achieved by Six Sigma where it reduces the errors and defects which affect the quality of the product. With the practical application of Kaizen and mistake-proofing, you will be able to lead improvements in a quick turnaround time.
In any business, there may be delayed in delivery, many resources have been used and it will result in high operation costs that are wasted. This will affect the overall performance and the quality of the product that the organization produces. Six Sigma techniques can be used for the elimination of waste and in business processes. If you are a Six Sigma certified employee, then you can boost your organization’s productivity by using less time in delivery, few resources that are allotted properly, and giving your customer a quality product.
Improve Business Process
As a professional, when you achieve the Six Sigma credential, you will have a greater understanding of the organization’s business processes and you will be able to measure, analyze, control, and improve them. You will also be able to conduct necessary reviews of current practices and better understand their impacts on the services offered.
Grab the Opportunities
In Six Sigma there are various levels of certifications that are Yellow Belt, Green Belt, Black Belt, and Master Black Belt. When professionals have Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification, they are now educated in Six Sigma methodologies and lean concepts. They are now prepared to be the ones who will drive the change in their organization and will lead efforts to improve processes and the quality of services offered. The Lean Six Sigma Black Belt credential will make you the prime candidate for promotion towards senior management and help to take on leadership roles in your organization.
In the business process, the organization strives for consistent, repeatable, and capable processes, delivering the desired results all the time and every time.
Hope in this blog, you have got an idea about Six Sigma Certification and its benefits. By picking any one Certifications from the above list, you can move forward in your career and become an all-rounder in business processing.
In Six Sigma usually, levels can be referred to as belts. There are three belts available in Six Sigma. They are Yellow Belt, Green Belt, and Black Belt.
The Yellow belt will be for the beginner so it doesn’t require any work experience. Whereas Green and Black belts can be for the working person who knows Six Sigma concepts. Therefore, you need to have at least three years of work experience to satisfy the Six Sigma course eligibility criteria.
Six Sigma Yellow and Green belts Certifications are valid forever but you have to re-certificate the Six Sigma Black belt every three years.
Healthcare, Automotive, Manufacturing, Electronics, and Transportation.
Team Leader, Facilitator, Scribe, Sponsor, Champion, Six Sigma Leader, Process Owner, Team member, Gatekeeper Management.
You have done two in one work, The article is helping and saving time for lots of people who are in search top rated six sigma certification in India and on the other hand your site is ranked on the Google’s top page. A very thanks for your great and innovative effort. I have bookmarked your site.
Very nice. I personally love this information. Thank you for such useful information about six sigma green belt certification.
Thank you for this post it really helped me in finding the high rated six sigma training centers in India. Great job.
You save me a lot of time to find a decent education center for six sigma certification in India……I love the way your explatation.
Thank you for sharing this six sigma course cost list. I finally found a great and logical post here. I just added your blog to my dairy.
It will come in handy. Thank you so much for giving me a piece of complete information about the six sigma process !! Cheers!